Sunday, November 01, 2009

November

It's hard to believe that it's the first of November already. This year has gone by so quickly. It will be Christmas before you know it. Halloween was quiet here. We didn't have any trick or treaters this year. It has been 3-4 years since we've had any. I guess the kids that live in the neighborhood go to a planned event. Halloween has changed since my son was young. It's no longer safe to go trick or treating. I LOVE haunted houses, and there used to be several in the county during the season. I can't remember the last time we had one close by.

As planned, Walt and I got re-married yesterday. It was very casual. We met some friends at Cajun Cafe on the Bayou, along with the notary public (Too bad I couldn't perform the ceremony, LOL, as I too, am a notary public). We exchanged our vows and then had an early dinner. Walt and I had dressed fried oyster po'boys. OMG! It was so good! We had crawfish cornbread as an appetizer and a to die for bread pudding. MMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM

I am participating in NaBloPoMo. There is no theme this month. Hopefully I will be able to complete the task at hand and find something to post about every day this month.

I've been working on my knitting for a few minutes each day. I hope to have the Dream Swatch Headwrap/scarf finished this week. I'll then focus on the Irish hiking scarf and then the Stitch Diva's Hairpin Lace Cardi Wrap. I'm considering making another headwrap/scarf in a solid color and wrapping the yarn four times instead of three. I'm thinking it would be Pretty in Pink. LOL





No comments: