Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sewing/SWAP

I started this blog in April 2006. Initially it was to communicate with a sewing sister about my "Sewing With a Plan" or SWAP. I didn't complete the SWAP. The patterns I chose to sew up can be seen here. I still have all the patterns, most of the items are still in style. The most trendy item was the Butterick twisty top 4789. I am still planning on making a "SWAP", I'm just not sure when I'll get around to it. I was going to wear the new wardrobe at my paralegal job. Since I'm not working as a paralegal, I'll need to make a few changes in the colors.

A lot of cosmeticians (and estheticians) wear primarily black. This way the client is the "star of the show". I'm not sure where I heard that. Maybe Tabitha's Salon Takeover. Although I think she was referring specifically to hairstylists. One of my instructors told the class that estheticians wear black. Good thing I look good in black! LOL!





No comments: