Friday, November 20, 2009

arrrgh

Walt and I went to Romano's Macroni Grill for an early dinner. I got the warm spinach and scallop salad. MMMMMMM And Walt got the Parmesan-Crusted Chicken. But, Walt brought a piece of chocolate cake home for me for dessert. I ate just a couple of bites and it was so rich, I immediately got sick to my stomach. I don't eat a lot of sweet sugary foods and this reminds me why. I just feel nauseated.

















I still have about 15 more hours for this esthetician class. I probably won't get them in until after Thanksgiving. I'll get about 5 on Monday, 3 on Tuesday (massage therapist class uses the clinic on Tuesday mornings, and maybe a couple hours on Wednesday. I'm not going in the day after Thanksgiving. I'm concerned about getting all my services in. I still need to do an oatmeal mask. Lately most of my clients have been "mature" with normal to dry skin and don't need an oatmeal mask. I'm not sure why the oatmeal mask is such a big concern. I'd think there would be more concern about using some of the machines, and doing glycolic peels. I don't know. Just saying.

I don't know how to make the pics align on the same row. If anyone knows how please leave a comment. Thanks!




No comments: