Sunday, November 15, 2009

whooo baby!!!

Chalk up another win for the Saints!!

I spent most of the day, reading Duma Key by Stephen King. It's a long book, and I don't get a chance to read every day. It was a substitute for Saturday by Ian McEwan on my summer reading list, a couple of summers ago. I still don't have all the books read, but, I'll keep plugging away til I get them all read. I need to put reviews on Amazon for the books on the list.

I am so not ready for Monday and the start of a new week. It seems as though the weekend just started. Never enough time to get everything done I want to get done. I still have notes from class that I want to type. I need to go to a friend's house and do her make-up. I don't know how many more "looks" I need to do to get my certificate. I still have to do more work on my notebook that has to be handed in. I need to complete my resume and choose a business card. So much to do, so little time. LOL I'll manage to get it all done though. I always do. I wanted to do some knitting on the head-wrap scarf thingie, but didn't get around to that.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!




No comments: