Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oh, I wish I were


an Oscar Mayer wiener. LOL I saw this (the Oscar Mayer wienermobile, for those who aren't familiar) sitting outside the Winn Dixie grocery store when I left school yesterday. Walt went through the parking lot so I could take a quick pic of it. I apologize for the poor pic. I didn't have my camera with me, just my iphone. The parking lot was busy, full of people trying to get parking places and pictures, so I couldn't get out of the truck and take my time to get a better pic.

I don't usually watch Jay Leno, but last night I didn't feel like getting up to get the remote to change the channel. Terry Bradshaw was one of his guests. I didn't realize he had such a crazy sense of humor! The guy was a hoot! I'll be sure to watch for him to be a guest on other shows. Too bad he can't have his own show, he's a lot funnier than some comedians I've seen. LOL





No comments: