Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NaBloPoMo and eye lashes

I mentioned in an earlier post, that I was participating in NaBloPoMo this month. Most bloggers are familiar with it, but if you aren't details can be found here. You just post every day for a month. Easy as pie! LOL Usually there is a theme to post about, but not this month. I think that's why I've been able to do it so far. Usually, I don't post every day. But, I'm motivated to complete this.


I ordered a Deluxe Eyelash Kit and a Mannequin Practice Kit from 3D-Beauty on Sunday evening. The kit is scheduled to arrive via UPS on Friday the 13th. hmmmmmm I know how to apply lashes, band lashes and individual lashes, but I want to take the class in order to have proof that I know how to do it. A certificate in hand. Besides, I think that I could learn tips and ways to improve my technique.





No comments: