Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I did it!

I got all my hours! I was only going to stay 3-4 hours at class today. When I woke up my back "was killing" me. The only reason I went in was because a client was scheduled for a hot stone facial and I was the only student esthetician that could do it. The others haven't learned about them yet. That client changed her mind and got a "Holistic" facial. But I digress. Anyway, after cancellations and juggling the clients on the books, I had to do a client that didn't come in until 4 o'clock. I didn't leave until 5:30. That gave me the hours I needed. Still need some services, but I got the hours in! LOL

I didn't take a lunch break, so I was starving when I left school. Walt and I went to Stone Soup Cafe, and, since it was Wednesday, I had my favorite curry chicken salad sandwich. We came home, I watched The Biggest Loser: Where are They Now? I love that show, and I LOVE Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels.

I'm so exhausted. Going to bed early and get some rest. Thanksgiving will be quiet here. Walt and I will cook and have an early dinner. Looking forward to the dinner and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.





No comments: