Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Trade-show

This weekend I am going to attend a International Esthetics, Cosmetics,& Spa Conference in Ft. Lauderdale. There are a couple of hundred vendors going to be there, some will have workshops and lectures. I'm looking forward to listening to Benjamin Fuchs from Sanitas. I've been using Sanitas products since I started this class. Sanitas has a papaya pineapple mask that I LOVE! It has really improved my skin and it just plain smells good! I like all the Sanitas products I've used but this mask is my favorite! I'm only going to be at the trade-show on Saturday, so I'm going to see everything I can, and attend as many workshops and lectures as I can. I'm not sure how this is going to work out with the muscle spasms in my back, but I've got to try. I really don't want to miss this. I'm just tired of not being able to do new things and the things I used to enjoying doing.





No comments: