Monday, November 16, 2009

Survey-Meme

1. Where is your cell phone: On the dining room table. I don't feel as though I must have it with me at all times.

2. Your hair: Needs trimming and color.

3. Your mother: Was the best.

4. Your father: Dependable.

5. Your favorite food: It depends. Wilted spinach, tacos, gyros, veggie sandwiches.

6. Your dream from last night: I don't remember.

6. Your favorite drink: Non-alcoholic: Pepsi One. Alcoholic: red wine.

7. Your dream/goal: To many to list.

8. What room are you in: My bedroom.

9. What is your hobby: Reading, sewing, playing with make-up, knitting, taking classes.

10. What is your fear: I'm not telling. LOL

11. Where do you want to be in 6 years: In a different house maybe in New Orleans or Las Vegas.

12. Where were you last night: Sleeping in my bed.

13. Something you are not: Patient.

14. Muffins: mmmmmmmmmm muffins.

15. Wish list items: Neither the time nor space to list everything. LOL

16. Where did you grow up: Small town in Georgia. Dalton. The claim to fame--Deborah Norville, Marla Maples (even though she really was from Cohutta) and being the carpet capital of the world.

17. Last thing you did: Watched Lie to Me.

18. What are you wearing: off white tee shirt and plaid sleep shorts.

19. Your TV: Turned off.

20. Your pets: Pongo (Dalmation, what else could he be with that name??? LOL) and Buddy (Pit Bull mix). See side bar.

21. Your friends: Rum the gamut from rich to poor, male, female, young, old, straight, gay. married, unmarried. I love them all.

22. Your life: A lot better than some, but always room for improvement.

23. Your mood: I'm in a good mood.

24. Missing someone: Always missing my son and my Mom.

25. Vehicle: Black 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. 6-speed manual transmission. I LOVE that car. The tag on the front reads "Spoiled Rotten." LOL

26. Something you’re not wearing: Shoes. my glasses

27. Your favorite store: MAC. I Love MAC. LOL

28. Your favorite color: Purple, pink, blue, black, red. I guess I don't really have a favorite.

29. When’s the last time you laughed: Just a few minutes ago.

30. When’s the last time you cried: this morning.

31. Your best friend: My husband.

32. One place you go over and over: Office Depot.

33. One person who emails me regularly: Kathi

34. Favorite place to eat: Tijuana Flats, Romano's Macaroni Grill, Panchero's, Stone Soup Cafe, Bern's Steak House.




No comments: