Sunday, November 08, 2009

iTunes stats

I found this on someone 's blog. Sorry, I don't remember who. But, it seemed like fun to do.


iTunes Stats

How many songs in total: 986, 2.5 days, (I have a lot more I need to get imported)
Most recently played: Marjolaine-Zachary Richard
Most played: Crazy-Mama J.J Cale #2 Numa Numa-O-Zone
Most recently added: I Dreamed a Dream-Susan Boyle

Sort by song title
First Song: According to You-Orianthi
Last Song: 80's Ladies-K.T. Oslin

Sort by time
Shortest Song: 00:36 I Love to Double Time-US Marine Corp
Longest Song: 11:26 Fur Elise-Esteban

Sort by album
First album: Aaron Neville's Soulful Christmas-Aaron Neville
Last album: 40 Hour Week-Alabama (I have several songs that doesn't have the album listed)

First song that comes up on Shuffle: I Will Remember You-Sarah McLachlan

Search the following and state how many songs come up:
Death - 0
Life - 13
Love - 93
Hate - 1
You - 165
Sex - 0

Now you do this on your blog and let me know by leaving a link that you did.

No comments: