Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Class Hours

I looked at my hours while I was at school today. I have approximately 270. I need 300 to complete the class. I haven't turned in my time sheets for the past two weeks. I've got to get my services stamped off and the sheets turned in so I know exactly what I have left to do. There is a nail class starting after Thanksgiving, and I hope to be in it.

I'm looking forward to going back to work. I'm actually hoping I will get a job primarily doing nails, at least for the time being. I have a lot of other classes I want to take, including an Associate of Science in Natural Health Concentration in Advanced Paramedical Skin Care degree at Florida Collage of Natural Health. I think the reason I'm looking forward to going back to work is because there is no way my new career will be as stressful and my old one. Like I said, I'm looking forward to working in the beauty industry!




No comments: