Friday, November 13, 2009

HMMMMMM

I'm a bit irritated. I was having trouble with getting on the internet last evening. So, I thought I would quickly edit the "iTunes" draft I had started on the 8th and publish it since I didn't have much time. I didn't think that it would publish for the 8th but for yesterday, when I actually "told" blogger to publish it. Now it looks as though I didn't have a post for yesterday for the NaBloPoMo challenge.

Today is Friday the 13th. I always think of the first Friday the 13th movie I saw. Back then, I enjoyed the occasional stab and hack movie, now I learn towards the more cerebral horror films, which are few and far between, but, I digress. LOL I still remember how everyone in the theater applauded when Mrs. Voorhees, (played by Betsy Palmer) got decapitated. There is probably going to be a Friday the 13th marathon today (there usually is, and I will probably watch at least parts of the movies). I think there has been 11 or 12 sequels and the hockey mask didn't appear until the second sequel (or Friday the 13th part III).

I received my package of eye lashes from 3D Beauty today. I'm hoping I will be able to take the training before Thanksgiving. Some female people are eyebrow people, some are eye shadow people, I am soooo an eyelash person. I love long fake lashes, with feathers, jewels, and even ones that have looped lashes. I had some of those back in the (gasp!) '70s. That's when my love of fake lashes and nails began. I worked as a cashier in a drugstore. When I wasn't busy, I would go to the cosmetic counter and talk customers into buying the individual lashes, and I would offer to put the lashes on for them. I was in heaven. I got to see all the new cosmetics and help put up the displays. I don't know why it took so long to get back to something I really love. Well, I'm off to watch the DVD, practice with my mannequin, and play with my lashes!



No comments: