Monday, November 02, 2009

Shopping

I love shopping. I don't care so much what it's for, I just love shopping. I admit, however, I do enjoy shopping for shoes, clothes, fabrics, patterns, and yarn more than I like to shop for hardware items such as a new shower head or a toilet seat. But, I still enjoy shopping for those types of items, too. I can always find something at Lowe's that I can use in my altered art or for sewing.

Last Thursday Christian Siriano was on Oprah. He was, if you remember, the winner of season four on Project Runway. Annnnyway, he has designed a line of shoes for Payless Shoesource. Some of them are fierce! His line isn't being offered at every store, and, they weren't at the store I went to. But you can see them online. A fifty percent off coupon was offered on the Oprah site that was good until Payless closed on Friday. I got a pair of animal print ballet shoes. I had been wanting a pair forever, so I used the coupon. They cost nine dollars and some change.

Class today was very quiet. I didn't have any clients scheduled. I was going to help another student do a body wrap, but the client didn't show-up. The client is going to try to make it in tomorrow. I only have one client scheduled tomorrow, so far, and I don't have to go in until noon. The massage therapy class uses the clinic on Tuesday mornings.

Looking forward to watching the Saints play tonight.




No comments: