Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Country Music

First of all, I just want to say a very big THANK YOU! to all the veterans.



I've been listening to the Country Music Awards while reading email, my fav blogs, and monitoring a couple of forums. I used to be a huge fan of country music, but there aren't many new artists that I am a fan of these days. I do like Sugarland, the lead female singer has an unusual voice. I am disappointed that Brooks & Dunn are breaking up. I have loved their music since the very first song I heard them sing. Ronnie Dunn has an amazing voice. They have been together for a long time so I guess it's time for them to move on in their separate ways. I like Kenny Chesney and I enjoy Big & Rich, they have a unique sound that I think has to grow on a person. I really, really like Blake Shelton, he has a very good voice, and.....he's awfully cute too! especially on The Dreamer album cover. Almost time to find out who wins Entertainer of the Year on the CMAs! Tim McGraw and Faith Hill will be presenting the award.

I am so ready for the weekend. I don't know why I am so tired this week. I love taking this class, but I am ready for it to be over and to start working again. I still have quite a few services I must do before I can go to the nail class. I think I just need a break from everything. A break from class, studying, trying to keep the house clean, etc....I'd love to be able to go on a vacation to Colorado, stay in a small cabin, go skiing. Read by the fire. Hot cocoa in the evenings. Sigh......





No comments: