Saturday, September 22, 2007

Shopping!
I went to Joann's Fabrics today after Weight Watchers as is my usual routine. Since Simplicity patterns were $1.99 each, I got 4084. I'm planning to use it for the Pattern Review trench coat sew-along. I'll be using this fabric. I love the colour. It coordinates with several fabrics I got last year when my SWAP was going to include shades of purple.





So much for predictions. LOL I had lost one pound at weigh-in today. Not disappointed though. I always consider the alternative.

Today’s menu: my usual breakfast, a mocha frapaccino during the meeting, a “cinnamon bun” protein drink, a Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom pizza, and some sushi.
I decided to take a break from exercise today, too. I’ll make it up tomorrow by doing the aerobics and an upper body workout. I won’t be able to workout on Monday due to an appointment with my chiropractor.

No comments: