Monday, September 10, 2007

I am very upset

I had a 9:40 a.m. appointment with my chiropractor this morning. She asked what I was going to do today, so I told her I was going to workout later in the morning. She said no, I should wait 24 hours before I worked out. It's rather ironic. When I was working as a nurse my lower back would hurt when I had to stand or walk for any length of time. Now that I have a job where I will be sitting at least part of the time, my upper back hurts. I had a strange mass near my spine a month or so ago. She said it was a rib that had "popped". She "hammered" and massaged my back and it went back into place. Now I get a burning stabbing pain in the same area. So, anyway, I have to wait until tomorrow to start the exercise portion of Body for Life.

My food choices today were:1/4 cup old fashioned oatmeal (I don't like instant), 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese, 1/4 cup of pineapple chunks and 2 ounces of ham for breakfast. I had a Maxplex™ Nutrition Bar - Peanut Caramel Crispfor one snack and a chocolate Desginer Whey protein drink for another snack. For dinner I had a large salad with a no fat ranch dressing and 3 ounces of baked skinless, boneless chicken. I will have a small box of raisins and a wedge of light Swiss original Laughing Cow cheese. I LOVE this cheese! I love any cheese, but I really, really LOVE THIS cheese! It's sooooo good!!

This will keep me within my Weight Watchers points. I will go 1.5 into my 35 weekly points, but that's ok, usually by Monday I've already used all of them I still have about 15 left. I tend to eat the same thing over and over until I get tired of it. So, I'm going to try to find new Body for Life recipes and some lowfat, high protein recipes. The breakfast I described is my favorite breakfast, that I got from BFL (Body for Life). I've also got to get my protein drink recipes out and go through them. I especially like my "Reese's Peanut Butter" protein drink and "Peppermint Patty" protein drink.

What color is your soul painted?

Red

Your soul is painted the color red, which embodies the characteristics of love, strength, physical energy, sex, passion, courage, protection, excitement, speed, leadership, power, danger, and respect. Red is the color of the element Fire, and is associated with blood, life and death, birth, volcanoes, and intense emotions.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests


If you doubt you can accomplish something, then you can't accomplish it. You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.

Rosalynn Carter
(1927-, American First Lady, Wife of President Jimmy Carter)



No comments: