Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday

I had been looking forward to today because the Emmys were on and the Saints and Bucs played each other today.

I’m a bit down because my Saints didn’t win. nuff said.

I enjoy watching awards shows, Emmys, Tonys, and Oscars. I love seeing all the performers and how they are dressed. Some are dressed to show off their attributes and others…well….not so much…..makes you wonder who dressed them or what they were thinking when they dressed themselves.

I didn’t really watch much of the show tonight because I was on the phone. Chris and I talk on the phone every night for 2-3 hours. We talk about anything and everything. His job (he recently moved away from Augusta and started a new job) and my job (when I was working), TV, movies, music, science, books, etc.....until I met him I had never found anyone who would or could just sit and talk for hours. I don't think we will ever run out of things to talk about. Chris is funny, intelligent, and hot! But......he does have a tiny flaw.......he is a BUCS fan!!! argh!!!! LOL

I did see enough to learn that one of my favorite actors, James Spader won an Emmy for best actor in a drama series for Boston Legal, (one of my favorite shows).

My “free day” diet today: usual breakfast, “Cinnamon bun” protein drink (this my favorite protein drink flavor so far), a protein bar, and I made a taco salad with fat free cheese and sour cream. I didn’t use a shell, and added extra lettuce. I’m still not eating 5-6 times a day. I’m trying, but I’m just not hungry enough to eat that often.

Today is my rest day: no aerobics, no weightlifting and no vacuums.

Persistent people begin their success where others end in failure.
Edward Eggleston(American writer, historian)






No comments: