Monday, September 17, 2007

Diet and exercise

Today’s menu: my usual breakfast, a “Cinnamon bun” protein drink (I really like this particular flavor), my protein bar, and a chicken with curried fat free mayo and raisins sandwich. I know I’ve got to start eating more or I will stall early on in the game. It’s just that I can’t find anything right now that has a lot of protein and that is quick and easy to fix I want to eat. I’ve been looking at recipes, but nothing calls out to me.

Here is my lower body workout for today.

You Are a Pegasus
You are a perfectionist, with an eye for beauty.
You know how to live a good life - and you rarely deviate from your good taste.
While you aren't outgoing, you have excellent social skills.
People both admire you - and feel very comfortable around you.




Do or do not. There is no try.
YODA




No comments: