Saturday, September 15, 2007

woo hoo!!

This morning I had my usual breakfast and a mocha frappucino (during my Weight Watcher’s meeting). After I returned home I did my “vacuums” along with 200 crunches and a 20 minute aerobic session.

oh yeah. I lost 3.2 pounds this week!!! It’s the most I’ve ever lost in a single week. It’s usually 2.something or less, or even a gain. What a welcome change! The tide has changed and I’m on my way again. Got to stay focused, got to stay motivated. I was so tired after only sleeping 4 hours and doing the aerobics, I took a short nap and then had my protein drink, a “Peppermint Patty” drink today.

On BFL, I get one “free” day a week, where I can eat anything I want. I know that this would set me up for eating more than I should over the next few days, so I’ll just have a little sushi tonight while I’m watching Forensic Files. I’ll also have another plain vanilla protein drink to give me the protein I need. That will keep me on track and I'll stay within my daily WW points allowance.

If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him, for an investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Joseph E. O'Donnell





No comments: