Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday

I go to my friend Kathi’s house to study for the CLA exam on Tuesday evenings. We review the chapters we've read over the previous week. We also go over vocabulary words and discuss grammar, punctuation and spelling. We are re-learning the amendments to the U.S. Constitution. We spend two hours reviewing. The review class will start sometime in October. Then we will take the exams on Friday, November 30 and Saturday December 1, 2007.

Today’s menu: my usual breakfast, an “apple pie” flavored protein drink (I like this flavor too!), my protein bar, and a chicken with curried fat free mayo and raisins sandwich. I know I’ve got to start eating more or I will stall early on in the game. It’s just that I can’t find anything right now that has a lot of protein and that is quick and easy to fix I want to eat. I’ve been looking at recipes, but nothing calls out to me.

Here is my aerobics workout for today. I also rode my stationary bike for 10 minutes at low intensity for an active cool-down.

Kind words do not cost much. They never blister the tongue or lips. They make other people good-natured. They also produce their own image on men's souls, and a beautiful image it is.
Blaise Pascal
(1623-1662, French Scientist, Religious Philosopher)






No comments: