Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday

It has been cloudy and overcast most of the day. We did get some rain, but not enough. The grass green plants weeds in the front and back yards are green and finally covering pretty much all the barren areas that were there earlier this year. After the lawn maintenance men killed all the grass with the weed whacker last year. Watering and the rain have helped immensely. Next year I'll start xeriscaping. I have a clear vision of how I want it to look.

This is my favorite time of year. I love the changing of the seasons. Unfortunately we don't get the full effect here in Florida, but I love the weather. I loved the start of the new school year, when I was yonger, going shopping for clothes and school supplies. I still love shopping! what woman doesn't? especially shopping for shoes.

My diet is beginning to sound like a broken record, but here we go. Today’s menu: my usual breakfast, a “banana split” protein drink, protein bar, and a chicken with curried fat free mayo and raisins sandwich, with a 0 point bowl of veggie soup.

Here is my aerobics workout for today. I also rode my stationary bike for 10 minutes at low intensity for an active cool-down.

Just for today I will be happy. Just for today I will try to live through this day only, not to tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do things for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep them up for a lifetime. Just for today…
Sybyl F. Partridge






No comments: