Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Torchwood

I LOVE watching Torchwood. I haven't watched Dr. Who in years and I recently found out that it's a spinoff. I wish I had made more of an effort to watch Dr. Who now. I spent last Sunday watching some Torchwood episodes I had recorded earlier. I never tire of watching it, even episodes I've already seen. Three of the members of Torchwood have died. Tosh and Owen, I believe died at the end of season two. I will miss them when the new season starts. Ianto died during the "Children of Earth" five day mini-series, and I'm hoping that the character will be able to come back.

Torchwood
Outside the Government
Beyond the Police
Tracking down alien life on earth and arming the human race against the future. The 21st century is when everything changes and you've gotta be ready.





I have wanted to make a chenille scarf ever since I saw one on a Sewing With Nancy episode. I bought the fabric a few months ago. It has sat in my "stash container" since then. (I have about 45-40 yards of fabric in my stash. Very small compared to some sew-ists.) I decided that I would cut out the scarf and have everything ready to sew tomorrow. I was pinning the layers together when I found that I didn't have enough fabric. It called for a yard and a quarter of 45 inch fabric. Which I had. Fortunately, I bought extra fabric. Tomorrow I will cut enough to complete the two layers I'm short on and start sewing.






No comments: