Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Place To Bark

You'll notice the first thing on my side bar is a widget with information regarding A Place To Bark. Bernie Berlin is one of the most amazing women I have ever "known". (I have not met her in person but I follow her blog A Place to Bark...and Meow.)

She is a talented artist and author. I bought her book, Artist Trading Card Workshop: Create, Collect, Swap, and love it.

Please read her blog post dated November 29, 2009 regarding donations that will be matched by the "Zolene Foundation". Then go and make a donation. As little or as much as you can. Every dollar will go to improve the life of an innocent creature. One that has been abandoned and/or abused. I have made several donations over the past couple of years.

After reading her blog and seeing the pictures of the animals she is helping, how can you not donate even just a few dollars?

No comments: