Tuesday, December 01, 2009

It's Tuesday!

Threads magazine is having a give-a-way for a book named The Perfect Pajama. I LOVE pajamas. I have ideas for about 20 pairs of pj's rattling around in my head. I'm gonna put this book on my Christmas list!

I didn't complete NaBloPoMo. I missed blogging on the 29th due to not feeling well and forgetting to blog. I'm gonna try it again this month.

Sheila, on her blog Ephemera, asked other bloggers to blog about their tattoos and link back to her blog. So....here are pics of three of my four. The shedevil is on my upper left thigh, the sunset is just above my right knee, the rose is next to my right clavicle. The rose is over 25 years old. The others are at least 20 years old. I have a shooting star on my left breast that I do not have a pic of. I will be getting a few more tats in the next year so so. I want a vine with my son's name (Michael) on the leaves, a celtic knot on my lower back, a fleur de lis (go Saints! LOL) on my right ankle, and maybe a couple more, I'm not sure of the design yet.















No comments: