Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Every year my husband and I post a list on the fridge door of things we would like Santa to bring us for Christmas. Some times I put really expensive things such as a car, and sometimes I put really inexpensive things such as alcohol inks. I would rather get something I really wanted that costs .05¢ rather than something I didn’t want that costs $500.00. Here is my Christmas list this year:

1. Tripod
2. American Girl Molly Skating Outfit, skates and muffs
3. Molly sweater and skirt
4. MAC brushes 217 or 242 or 226 or 214 or 231
5. MAC Painterly Paint Pot
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion-purple bottle
7. Joann Fabrics gift card
8. Pilates lessons
9. MAC Pro Palette Eye Shadow x 15
10. MAC Pro Palette Blush x 4

As you can see I'm really into make-up this year. LOL

I also have a list of books and Santa usually brings me three or four of them:

The Perfect Pajama by Kristina Nilsson and Jennifer Pirtle
Makeup Makeovers: Expert Secrets for Stunning Transformations by Robert Jones
Simply Amazing Quilted Photography by Tammie Bowser
Vein of Gold by Julia Cameron
Mary Frances Knitting and Crocheting Book: Or Adventures Among the Knitting People by Jane Eayre Fryer
Chakra Clearing (Book & CD) by Doreen Virtue
Knitting on the Edge: Ribs, Ruffles, Lace, Fringes, Floral, Points & Picots: The Essential Collection of 350 Decorative Borders by Nicky Epstein
Crocheting on the Edge: Ribs & Bobbles*Ruffles*Flora*Fringes*Points & Scallops by Nicky Epstein
Story-book Crochet by Sally Ann Gronsand
Faux Surfaces in Polymer Clay: 30 Techniques & Projects That Imitate Stones, Metals, Wood & More by Irene Semanchuk Dean
Hardware Hacking Projects for Geeks by Scott Fullam
Saturday Night Hat: Quick, Easy Hatmaking for the Downtown Girl by Eugenia Kim

What's on YOUR Christmas Wish List?




1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

A Bernina 440QE!