Saturday, March 10, 2007

Soundtrack of my Life

I found this on Lick My Sticks site.

Soundtrack of my Life

Directions: If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.
7. Don’t skip songs.

My Movie:

1. Opening credits: Rock My World - Brooks & Dunn
2. Waking up: Georgia on My Mind - Ray Charles
3. First day of school: It's Crying Time Again - Ray Charles
4. Fight song: His Name was John - Reba McEntire
5. Breaking up: You Can't Judge a Book By it's Cover - Stevie Ray Vaughn and Delbert Mcclinton
6. Happiness: I Play Chicken - Cowboy Troy
7. Life’s okay: Stomp - The Brothers Johnson
8. Mental breakdown: Steam - Ty Herndon
9. Driving: Don't Have to Worry - Rosie Ledet
10. Flashback: Nospace - Jesse Connerley
11. Getting back together: Boot Scootin' Boogie - Brooks & Dunn
12. Wedding song: Cain's Blood - 4Runner
13. Birth of first child: Some Kind of Wonderful - Delbert McClinton
14. Final battle scene: Birmingham Tonight - Delbert McClinton
15. Death scene: I Fell in the Water - John Anderson
16. Funeral song: Frosty the Snowman - Leon Redbone
17. End credits: J'ai deux amours - Josephine Baker

If you’re reading this, I’m tagging you! Let’s see it!

Odd, even though I have a couple hundred different artists on my iPod, a lot of the same ones popped up.

No comments: