Friday, March 16, 2007

knitting

I was looking through my list of Yahoo Groups yesterday. I'm a member of Knitted Gardens. Members are "knitting" a "garden" bed spread or coverlet. It was another thing that drew me to knitting. It looked like something I would like to try. There isn't much activity on this group. I've been looking for the book for several months. Apparently it is out of print.

I've been slowly working on the simple scarf, doing a few rows at at time. I really enjoy working with the suede yarn. It's SOOO soft!!!

I'm thinking about what I want to do next. I should be done with the scarf this weekend. I'm going to Joann's Fabrics tomorrow after my Weight Watchers meeting. They are having a sale on yarn, Butterick patterns, and numerous craft items. I'm going to get yarn for my next project, a few patterns and some things for scrapboking and altered art.

No comments: