Tuesday, May 30, 2006

#s 44, 66, 67 and 68

I've always been a girly-girl. I love make-up, clothes and shoes, especially high-heels. Always loved dressing up.

I'm doing a What Not to Wear type wardrobe. I want to love and wear everything in my closet. I want to look great in everything I have. I also want to have clothing appropriate for every occasion. I've already purged almost everything I can't/won't wear. I have a few things that have sentimental value. Things that my Mom bought me. I'll never part with those. I'll keep them put away. So I consider #66 completed at this time. As I lose weight I'll get rid of the clothes that no longer fit and they will be replaced. As I sew and replace those items I will put the reviews on Pattern Review.

I watched a Tyra Banks' show a couple of weeks ago. A guest's makeup and brushes was cultured. OMG!!! You wouldn't believe the vermin growing there! It was truly disgusting! So, I decided right then to replace all my make-up and brushes. Currently I don't wear make-up very often. I used to wear "full face" every day. But I will when class starts. So looking forward to that!

LOL I comment on that paralegal class in almost every entry.

No comments: