Wednesday, May 24, 2006

101 Things in 1001 Days

Another "challenge" I discovered from another blogger is 101 Things in 1001 Days. This is a list of 101 things that could realistically be accomplished in 1001 days. Her list included educational, professional, charitable and just for fun things. Soooo....I am taking on another challenge...101 Things in 1001 Days.

You can see the rules here. This is apparently where it started a few years ago.

I love the idea of making this list so that I have something to look at to remind me of the things I want to accomplish. Many of us see something on tv, hear about it on the radio or read about it and think, some day I'd like to......and promptly forget about it. We live out our lives day to day and only look forward to major events. I think this is also a way to celebrate the little things as well as the big things.

As I complete an item I will make it bold. My list is greater than 101 items. Some of the things I've been working on for a while, such as cataloging my photos, CDs and DVDs. Some things are just important to me and I think needs to be on the list.

I can do this!

No comments: