Monday, May 29, 2006

Planning

I've been looking at the 101 things list. There are a few things I have changed. I decided that they just weren't important to me. Such as the top 100 movies or books. These items have been replaced. I removed enlist the help of a life-coach. Let's face it...I know what I have to do. I know how to make a plan to accomplish what I want to accomplish. I also removed analyze my successes and failures. I've decided failure isn't an option!

Looking at my list, I see I need to have a plan. I can't just go willy-nilly (great word! lol). So now I have another list of things I need to buy, things I need to research and appointments I have to make. I seem to want to accomplish everything at once, so I need to set up a time frame also. Some things I know I can't do until I have finished the paralegal course and change jobs. Other things on the list depend on completing a few listed items, such as diving and doing a mini triathlon after I learn to swim. I am off to a slow start but am sure I will be able to complete everything in the time allotted. It would be awesome if I could complete it early!

I'm also thinking some of these things need to become habits. reading the paper and the Bible, getting my nails done, facials, taking photos, cooking new recipes...etc. These are all things I used to do on a regular basis.

I seem to have gotten out of the habit of doing a lot of things I use to do. It's like over the past few years I have lost me. I'm not the person I used to be and I want to get back to being that person.

No comments: