Saturday, December 01, 2007

Okay

Today I finished day two of the NALA CLA examinations. and honestly, I don't have a clue as to how I did. Yesterday, I took a communications exam and a judgement/analytical exam. Today was ethics, legal research and general law, along with four substantive law exams. I chose to take exams concerning contracts, real estate, criminal and litigation law. I didn't think I was fully prepared for the exam. But I was not alone. Out of the ten or so taking the exams for the first time, none of us thought we were prepared. I am going to continue to study, just in case I do have to retest. The continued study will help further cement the knowledge I already have and prepare me for an advanced exam in litigation.

Oh, and after the first of the year I "get" to start studying and taking my nursing exams. I'm going after my RN license through Excelsior College. I made a promise to my Mom before she passed on that I would become an RN and it's been almost 10 years.





No comments: