Friday, February 16, 2007

OK

I've tried a new template, but it isn't exactly what I'm looking for. And it's not taking some of the HTML I used on the old template. I'd like more control over what and where I'm putting in. I can't get some of the old links to work from the images I had. I guess I'll need to put a lot more work into this now. I'd like to start posting pics of the knitting projects I'm working on, and the sewing projects I'm planning.

I saw a really cute jacket at Walmart the other night. It's made from denim and had small ruffles down the front and on the sleeves. The denim was slightly faded and not stiff. I'd like to try to make one like it, but I have a hard time finding denim that I like. It looked well made, not like some of the things Walmart sells. I didn't get it because it didn't fit me the way I'd have liked it to.

No comments: