Saturday, February 17, 2007

2006 Summer Reading List

I'm moving my summer reading list, which I haven't completed as yet into a post. I am still having a hard time getting my list to look the way I want it to under this new template. I'll post on the books as I complete them.







  • Buddhism for Beginners by Thubten Chodron

  • Cell by Stephen King

  • YOUNGER NEXT YEAR FOR WOMEN BY CHRIS CROWLEY, HENRY S. LODGE

  • The Triumph of Individual Style by Carla Mason Mathis

  • MAGIC HOUR BY KRISTIN HANNAH

  • Tesla by Margaret Cheney

  • The Casebook of Forensic Detection by Colin Evans

  • THE HOUSE BY DANIELLE STEELE

  • The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey

  • THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA BY LAUREN WEISBERGER

  • Night by Elie Wiesel
  • No comments: