Sunday, February 25, 2007

Academy Awards


I have to admit I haven't seen any of the movies that have been nominated for best picture. Or any of the movies the nominees for best actor, actress, or supporting actor and actress have been in.

I do have a couple of favorites though. Forrest Whitaker. I have liked him since I first saw him in Fast Times at Ridgmont High. He is a superb actor and director. He also produces. Meryl Streep. I got The Devil Wears Prada DVD for Christmas but haven't taken the time to watch it yet. She is SOOO talented. All of them deserve to win but these two especially.

Maybe I should join Netflix and make it my mission to watch all the Academy Award nominees. That should keep me busy for a while. LOL

As for the fashions this year,YAWN I just don't think they are as exciting as they were last year. At least none of the ones I've seen have made me wish I needed to have a formal dress.

No comments: