Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Today

I received my Diploma of Paralegal Studies from Florida Career College along with my final grades. I graduated with a 3.97. Not the 4.0 that was my goal, but not too shabby either. Now to get that coveted CLA certification. I also plan to get a specialized certification and a Florida certification. After the first of the year I will start working for my RN degree. I will allow myself one year to complete that.

101 Things: #2…As for my SWAP. I have a clearer picture of what I want to sew and wear. I don’t want to actually sew something until I am much closer to my goal weight. I’d love to be able to take advantage of the beautiful autumn colors this year. Especially since I don’t have to wear a uniform to work.


Your Power Element is Water

Your power colors: blue and aqua

Your energy: deep

Your season: winter

Like the ocean, you evoke deep feelings and passion.
You have an emotional, sensitive, and spiritual soul.
A bit mysterious, you tend to be quiet when you are working out a problem.
You need your alone time, so that you can think and dream.









No comments: