Friday, April 13, 2007

Today's shopping trip

I had an appointment with my chiropractor this morning, so I thought I would do some shopping afterwards.

First stop was at Joann's Fabrics. I used a 40% off coupon and got a soap making kit. I'm usually at a loss as to what I need to start a new hobby. What the basics would be, so to speak. This is something I have wanted to do for a while and is on my list of 101 Things. I'm going to get the Embossed Soap Bar Making Kit also. I'm looking forward to making soaps with different colors and fragrances and packaging them in pretty packages.

Next stop was at Art Stone Co. Inc. I have wanted a lawn goose for some time now. She was chosen and is waiting to be painted. Nothing special, just the usual goose colors. I'll be looking for patterns to make her clothes. Raincoat, apron, dress, swimsuit......LOL

Last shop was at Sam's Club. Where I got a few groceries and a book named The Secret. I have wanted to read this book since I saw Oprah's show about it. Many people have said it changed their lives. A personal friend called it very powerful and recommended it. So, I would have gotten it even if I had not seen it on her show.


I am a
Canna


What Flower
Are You?



I found this on Hanna's blog. I like little questionares like this.












No comments: