Friday, April 20, 2007

Blogaversary

It was on April 20, 2006 that I began my blogging career. I spoke of SWAP on my very first post. A lot of things have changed since I started.

I have left my job and am attending classed for a new career. I've lost 25 pounds (actually 24.6, but who's counting?)
I'm in process of finding the me I thought I had lost a long time ago. But I won't go into a long monologue on the past.

In Thursday night's class I found out that the paralegal course will be over on Monday or Tuesday July 23rd or 24th. We had been told it would be over the first of October. I was looking forward to having the whole summer off. I had planned to lose a bit more weight before I started sewing my fabulous new wardrobe, spend some time doing crafts, working on my 101 Things and spending time at the gym and the beach. Oh well! At least I'll be working and not living off savings.

I did another digital scrapbook page. I didn't put pictures on it, just "elements". Whatever that means. LOL I've a lot to learn about composition. It's a lot of fun though, mixing and matching the elements. I think it's a lot less expensive working digital than with real paper, inks and so forth. Although, I want to do that also. I still have altered books, greetings cards, ATC (artist trading cards) etc on my list of things to do.

On a positive note, I got the call from Art Stone Co. telling me that my lawn goose was ready to be picked up. She was picked up and brought home. I was going to take a couple of pics of her, but the batteries had died. I have them charging now and will take some tomorrow. She's very pretty. For some reason, I thought she would have a cartoonish face. It's quite feminine and the man who painted her even put eye lashes! LOL I can hardly wait to dress her!

Tomorrow I have to go to my Weight Watchers meeting. I had hoped to get to goal by the time classes were over with, but with a July end date. I know I won't be able to make it. I would however, like to lose another 20 pounds by then. We'll see.














No comments: