Saturday, August 14, 2010


I have been "working" on the "Kimberly" Bay by Amy Butler for over two years. My first post about it was here. I finally finished it a few days ago. I'm pretty satisfied with it. The zipper didn't go in as well as I wanted, but I wasn't going to unpick it and re-sew it.

Nothing fancy for the lining. No pockets or anything like that. I rarely carry more than 4-5 things in my purse so I don't need anything special.

Sorry the pic is so blurry.

Today I traced off the Emmeline apron by Meg McElwee at Montessori By Hand. (I think my first post about it was the same one as the Kimberly bag) I also washed the fabric. I'm hoping next week I'll be able to start sewing the apron. I also took the time to organize a few patterns. I store the patterns and instructions in manila envelopes and the covers in page protectors in 3-ring binders. I need to get a few more binders to further categorize the patterns.

And in closing I'll give you the latest pic of Girl. She's growing into a beautiful dog.

No comments: