Wednesday, September 08, 2010

It's been a while

since my last post. Nothing has really changed. Despite two epidurals I'm still having back pain. My doctor is reluctant to perform surgery, as am I to have it. I'm hoping that continued rest, with the appropriate exercises and weight loss will ease the pain somewhat. I have pain medication, but it makes me sleep 12-14 hours at a time, and am still groggy after I get up.

I have been able to work a few days a week. I look forward to that even though the walking causes muscle spasms. I haven't been able to do much sewing or knitting. I have read a little and watch some tv. I've enjoyed Project Runway, even though one of the designers, well, specifically Gretchen, is a evil mean spirited bitch, who was put in her place by Tim Gunn. Go Tim!!

Been seeing some of the previews of shows from the upcoming season, and I have to say that I haven't seen anything exciting. Not even looking forward to Dancing With the Stars this season. I'll probably watch The Biggest Loser, because I really like Jillian and Bob. I don't know if What Not to Wear is coming back. I wish it would because I like Stacy and Clinton, too. I am eager to see who wins America's Got Talent. I especially like Prince Poppycock, Michael Grimm, and Michael Grasso. Gonna shower, have dinner and then find out who is in the final four!



No comments: