Monday, February 23, 2009

boo hiss LOL

I've been crocheting on my "potato chip" scarf. With about 6 inches left and I ran out of yarn. I made it longer than the pattern called for. I thought, no problem, I'll go to Michael's after work and pick up a skein. They had a couple bins of it two-three weeks ago. Well, imagine my surprise when, I could not find ANY Lion Brand Mohair. none, zip, nada, zero in any color. I was so disappointed. I'll be off to Ravelry in a few minutes to see if anyone there has some to sell. I really don't need very much. My next scarf is going to be a knitted scarf, the Irish Hiking Scarf. The pattern can be found here.

I've also been sewing on the Kimberly bag by Amy Butler. I have it maybe half finished. I guess I'm a really slow sew-ist these days. I'm looking forward to showing it off to my friends!





No comments: