Sunday, January 04, 2009

January's Posts
Here it is the fourth of the month and I've already blown my goal of posting every day in January. I just felt sooo bad yesterday I didn't even think about it.
I don't make resolutions because, well, I just can't seem to follow through. And how long does a resolution last? If you made one last year and make the same one this year...what is the point? People seem to make the same resolutions over and over. Just re-inforcing a "pass or fail" mentality. And negatively affecting their self esteem. So....I make goals....sometimes I reach them and sometimes I don't. I put forth an effort though. Some goals, I decide aren't worth achieving, such as finishing a book that I find is not as interesting as I thought when I first started it.
With that in mind, here are some of my goals for January:
1. Finish the Lion Brand swatch that has been on my side bar forever
2. Make one piece of jewelry
3. Complete one garment for myself and write a review
4. Make one outfit for one of my dolls
5. Finish half of the cardiwrap, also on the side bar

For you who do make resolutions: Good luck!



No comments: