Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cardi-wrap







I started the Stitch Diva's Hairpin lace Cardi-wrap in late October. When work started getting crazy, I put it in hibernation. I brought it back out yesterday. I'm in the process of recounting the loops to see how many more I need on this row. It's row D in the pattern, the longest row.
I decided to make it in Lion Brand Microspun yarn. I like the color, and the yarn works up easily enough. But, as you can see looking at the pictures, there are several white hairs on both the yarn and the row on the loom. I have two white dogs. Maybe, I should rethink the color. LOL
Lion Brand has numerous patterns for both knitting and crocheting. I'll be using several of those patterns as I continue to learn to knit and crochet. Along with great patterns by Stitch Diva, and some awesome patterns from Knitty.com.




No comments: