Sunday, July 06, 2008

101 Things to Do in 1001 Days

I'm still slowly working on my 101 things. I've decided that there will be no traveling until all the dogs have gone to the Rainbow Bridge. The last time they had to be kenneled it was very traumatic for them. Pongo had chewed on his legs and Buddy and Bear didn't tolerate it very well either. Bear is 13-ish. She is having a difficult time getting up and walking. Sometimes she just stands facing a corner and can't figure out how to get out of it.

As far as the 101 Things...The nightwear sew-a-long will take care of item number 101...Make 4 pairs of pj's.

Number 64... Make a cigar box purse....I know what I want to decorate it with. A picture of the notorious Bettie Page or Frank Sinatra.

A lot of things are still in progress, although progress is really slow! LOL





No comments: