Sunday, January 14, 2007

Tomorrow

Is my last day of work. Only 8 hours to go. Funny, I'm feeling a little anxious about it. Looking forward to it too! I have two assessments I have to complete tomorrow and then I'll just be there to answer any questions my replacement may have.
I'm still attending my Weight Watchers meetings. I've lost 11 pounds so far. It's a start. I'm not being obsessive about it, eating too much of some things I shouldn't. But as long as there is a downward trend I'm happy. My goal was to lose 5 pounds a month and so far, I'm meeting that goal.
Starting tomorrow I'll be able to work out on almost a daily basis. I'm looking forward to that too! I love to exercise and workout with weights. I like feeling strong...being strong. Before I injured my knee and had to have surgery, I worked out six days a week.....had a 6 pack! LOL Looking forward to having one again.
Looking forward to having a new wardrobe too! I've talked a lot about the SWAP storybook. I'm holding off sewing anything until I'm about five pounds from goal weight. I'm still collecting patterns and fabrics to make the new wardrobe. I'm watching What Not to Wear getting ideas for clothes that will look good on me. I'm also checking out magazines such as Vogue and Glamour. Although Glamour may be a little too "young" for me. I think I could adapt some of the fashions to suit me.
I'm also going to get started on "The Artist's Way" tomorrow too. I've been putting that off until I have some free time.
I want to make the most of the three-four months I have off. there is so much I want to do and I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to complete all my goals.

No comments: