Saturday, June 29, 2013

Tag! You're it!

A friend did this and passed it to me:



A) Attached or single: Attached since 1980

B) Best Friend: You silly bitch (a strange name for my bestie, but I've called her this since 1985 and No, she isn't offended.)

C) Cake or Pie: Cake, gotta be cake.

D) Day of Choice: Friday.

E) Essential Item: My laptop, no my phone definitely my phone.

F) Favorite Color: Blue

G) Gummy Bears or Worms: YUCK! neither!

H) Hometown: Dalton, Georgia

I) Favorite Indulgence: Shopping...doesn't matter what for

J) January (my birth month)

K) Kids: Just one. My son became an angel March 2, 2001. He will always be 28.

L) Life isn’t complete without: My family

M) Marriage Date: Which time? LOL

N) Number of brothers/sisters: One sister 16 years older than I and one brother 11 years older.

O) Oranges or Apples: Honeycrisp apples

P) Phobias:Not telling that! LOL

Q) Quotes: "When you know better, you do better" paraphrasing Maya Angelou

R) Reason’s to Smile: Too many to list!

S) Season of Choice: Autumn

T) Tag 5 people: Anyone who reads this

U) Unknown fact about me: I have always wanted to live in NYC.

V) Vegetable: Arugula

W) Worst Habit: But I have so many! LOL

X) X ray or ultrasound: x-ray

Y) Your favorite foods: whatever I'm eating

Z) Zodiac sign: Aquarius

No comments: