Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Wish list

Every year my ex and I post a list on the fridge door of things we would like Santa to bring us for Christmas. Sometimes I put really expensive things on the list such as the BMW Z4 Roadster and sometimes things so cheap as a bottle of alcohol ink.
Here is my Christmas wish list this year:
1. CED Colin
2. Tripod
3. Perfect Pushup
4. Tilli Tomas Soie de la Mer yarn in Parchment
5. Alcohol inks
6. Bow and arrows
7. Stretching machine
8. Ashford Rigid Heddle Weaving Loom

I also have a list of books and Santa usually chooses three or four of them.
Knits for Girls and Dolls by Charlene Schurch
Quilt Your Favorite Photos by Betty Alofs
Madeleine Vionet by Betty Kirke
American Doll Quilts: 16 Little Projects That Honor a Tradition by Kathleen Tracy
I Can Make You Thin by Paul McKenna
What Every Body is Saying by Joe Navarro
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch

What's on YOUR Christmas Wish List?





No comments: