Monday, July 23, 2007

Countdown to Graduation

Tonight was my last class for the paralegal program. Yesterday, my instructor emailed me the spreadsheet for the final exam, I did it and emailed it back to him. It wasn't difficult, just basics. I met a classmate and we went to Senor Loco's for dinner. Yeah, that kept me within my points for WW. LOL The countdown on the sidebar reads there is approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes left. I'll be removing the countdown around midnight-ish. I will be able to mark that complete, including the 4.0 that I wanted so much. We'll be getting our grades in a week or so. We will walk in October. The past 13 months went by fast. It seems it was just yesterday that we started. I'll be taking a couple of weeks off and then get started studying for the CLA exam. "Stick" and I will be having a once weekly get together to study. We both will make an outline and time frame of what we need to study. We have numerous books to use for studying. The school and program director was going to throw them in the trash,so we students took them instead. Many of them had instructors manuals. We'll be able to use the workbooks and then check our answers.

I'm looking forward to getting on with my life. Still sending out resumes and looking for a job. If I don't get one soon, I'll go back to nursing for a while, until I can get a paralegal job.

I haven't posted in a while and I'll be making upn for that. There are quite a few things I've wanted to blog about but didn't have time. Next week, I'll be visiting my Dad and will play catch up then.




No comments: