Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ramblings and Obsessions


Three things I have been obsessed with this week:

I've been going to Weight Watchers meetings for the past few weeks.  I'm down 16.4 pounds.  I'm really psyched.  I'm under 200.  It has been a while.   LOL  DH and I have Weight Watchers Wednesday where we try a new WW recipe each Wednesday.  Last Wednesday we had lemon pasta. OMG It was so good! We have a 8 points plus salad a couple of times a week.  I'm looking to put more WW recipes into rotation. 

I changed from FeedDemon to Feedly to read blog posts. Issues with FeedDemon. I haven't found a reader I'm completely in love with. I do like that I can use Feedly on my iphone though.

I missed my blogaversary, but oh well.  Wasn't the first time!  Probably won't be the last! LOL



Keep on keeping on.

No comments: