Thursday, March 11, 2010

Aroma Therapy Project

I had promised in an earlier post to show my aroma therapy project for the esthetician class. The items smelled wonderful if I do say so myself. There were three different aromas, each having one essential oil in common. I especially liked the cinnamon bath salts. As I left the open project in the living room,it smelled of cinnamon and was a nice touch for Christmas. I just finished using up the scrub a week or so ago. I considered making another batch of it, but decided I would use a lemon scented scrub I made. If you don't already, consider using a body scrub. exfoliating the old dead skin cells will leave you with a fresher appearance and your skin glowing, and your moisturizing creams and lotions will absorb better too.

















I'll post pictures of my nail art project in a few days.





No comments: